Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Cold again!!!

I was working from home today as I had to wait in for a surveyor to come and look at my ceiling. He was worried it was asbestos but that is looking unlikely.

I seem to have spent the day up to my eyeballs in spreadsheets today, whenever anyone needs anything slightly different creating it is usually my job, comes from being a sad geek I suppose (giggle)

Coffee Man was at a funeral again today, 2nd one in a month, so he is a little low. I'll give him a call soon and check that he is ok.

I rang a firm to give me a quote on a conservatory too today, I will get this house sorted if it kills me (and if it is asbestos it may well do!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about CM's funeral, how did Tuesday and Wednesday go sweetness?

Love & hugs

rosie
xxxx

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Busy but fine thank you sweetie, just waiting for the conservatory man now. Hopefully he won't be long. You know what these salesmen are like.
CM is coming over tomorrow and then I'm going to his for the Easter weekend.
I hope you have a great weekend hun.
Wish me luck
Bridget
xxxx