Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wheezing Wednesday

Another very busy day today, my admin support has left the company so I'm trying to do her job and mine whilst arranging to cover 2 colleagues in a 300 mile radius.

The next few months will be hectic I think! Got confirmation that my next round of Uni starts on the 29th May too. Eeeeek!

I was glad to get home tonight, my feet were aching, I took my heels off and could almost feel my feet explode in happiness. Straight upstairs to take my suit off and put something warm and cosy on, heaven.

Not heard from Coffee Man today, he is working nights so I didn't disturb him and he obviously was too busy tiling her floor either before he went to bed or after he woke up to even think of calling me. No doubt he will before bed.

I head north tomorrow so not sure about connections and then I'll be away all weekend (possibly)

My asthma has been playing up all day, I'm hoping it's better by the weekend as I will have problems with his dog if not. His house is dusty too as he is having major renovation work done. Have to wait and see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your asthema gets better honey.

Thinking of you sweetness.

rosie
xxxx

milla said...

Same!

-[milla]