Saturday, March 17, 2007

Busy few days

This has been quite a frantic week, I've been lax in my blogging. So an update from yesterday as I'm trying to forget the rest of the week.

Coffee Man came over last night and we went to the cinema. Something seemed different last night and I felt at peace in his company for the first time in ages.

The film wasn't much cop, the trailers contained all the good bits and there was none left for the film.

When we got home I teased him about something, can't even remember what, and he tickled me and we ended up just playing like teenagers, my backside got a tanning for being disrespectful and one thing lead to another and well, I got no sleep but have been grinning all day. First time I've felt like this in a while, hopefully that bodes well.

I took my mam out today for a girly day and lunch for Mother's day. We had a really nice time. Found a fantastic Italian in Canterbury. Yummy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh a spanking girl!

Things are looking up!

hugs and kisses
rosie
xxxx

The Real Bridget Jones said...

I know! Still grinning now! Fingers crossed huh?

Hugs and smooches
Bridget
xxxx