Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Happy Hump Day

Well half way to the weekend. I was working with my least favourite colleague today so I stopped off and go a Chinese on the way home. Bad huh?

He makes me so tense. We really don't get on, we frustrate the hell out of each other.

Still not thought. The Dutchman has gone missing. Spending more time chatting to a friend on here than Coffee Man. Not a good sign. Spending time with everyone but him. Laughing and being carefree until the time comes that either I have to ring him or he rings me.

Tomorrow I'm off to Dorset for the day. Let's hope for good weather!

2 comments:

milla said...

i feel for you... but it also sounds like you're letting go in some way. We can only be ourselves. I know it's a struggle to find who we are, but most often we actually know. What i wish is that you, me and rosey could go out for a well needed beer or 20!

--[milla]

The Real Bridget Jones said...

God that sounds good, but someone would have to warn the bar that we were coming!! Could they handle us???

Bridget
xxxx