Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday!!!!!!!! At last what took it so long!!!!

A weekend off and it is a weekend off too. I have no plans at all. Coffee Man is working all weekend but has invited me to dinner Sunday, no family plans, nothing. Heaven!

How selfish is that?

I had my hair cut today and it looks lovely but feels so short, she has layered it and shaped it so it is lighter and more swingy. I think I may have found a new hairdresser yippee, it's only taken 4 years since I moved.

So I'm going to go and have a glass of wine, a deep bubbly bath and candle and music.

Happy days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh its all gone quiet.....

Hope you having a good weekend sweet thing.

I have two blogs now, you may wish to check this one:

http://slaveofejk.blogspot.com/

hugs and kisses
xxxx
s

The Real Bridget Jones said...

I know, I fell asleep on the sofa last night and just had an early night.

Hope you are well sweetie

Bridget
xxxxxxxxxxxx