Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Life goes on - being a flirt :)

I've been away this week and just got home, I think I'm turning into a tart. It was a beautiful day and I had a spring in my step, a car park full of salesman and I could feel the eyes following as I sashayed past. Why is it that some days you've got it and some days you haven't? And why is it I only ever have it when I'm 200 miles from home with no chance of a follow up??

And yes ok, I may have a date on the horizon which has given me the spring in the first place. Not going to put the mockers on it by saying any more. And no I have not forgotten the Dutchman but it's been nearly 3 months with no word.

Even if he does contact me, I can't trust him not to vanish. So, life goes on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very wise...nods.....

xxxx