Sunday, August 12, 2007

The wanderer returns!

It has been such a busy week. I've been working in the south west most of last week and then returned home via foot and mouth country.

Work went well though, got everything done that needed to be done.

Had my mother's birthday party yesterday, as usual I was on my best behaviour. Always the way with my family get togethers. I am designated driver and there for everyone else to be smug about. The single daughter - the failure!

The man on the periphery turned out to be a dork. Nothing ever works out in my love life. I should have known better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bugger..... at least you didnt get worked up about the "dork" this time. Well you didnt show that you got worked up... but you probably did.

Better to find out he's a dork now though....

It will happen when you least expect it hon.

Big hugs and a smooch

xxxx

The Real Bridget Jones said...

No I didn't, just a sense of resignation to the inevitable I suppose...
sighs
Bridget
xxxx