Saturday, August 04, 2007

A bit lax

I've been really short on time this week with one thing and another so I thought I would catch up now.


I picked up my gym stats for last month today:


Workouts:

CV Time: 16:21:11

CV Calories: 10355

Weight [kgs.]: 65,116

Not bad huh? have to see what next months are like, although I won't get there this week.

I am going to be away most of the week this week coming and doubt if I will have access at all to anything,internet or gym!

Update no 2:


Still not squealing but there is a new man wandering into the periphery of my life right now. He is away this weekend and I'm away next week. Isn't that just typical? He is making me feel good about myself though and making me smile and rush home to talk to Him.

I think that is all to report right now - still don't want to put the mockers on anything....

3 comments:

milla said...

Good luck with it! Sounds yummy.

milla

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Thanks milla - I think he may possibly be very yummy!

Grins
Bridget

Anonymous said...

Sounds like its all going well and yep I know the feeling about jinxing things... I am the same.

You are doing SO well with the weight thing sweetness, congrats.

You have a good week and take care.

Thinking of you.

rosie
xxxx