Wednesday, August 29, 2007

School day

I had an assessment today at uni and passed! Don't know what score I got yet but at least it was a pass. I also got some advice on the assignment where I wasn't sure if I was on the right track.

I'm feeling really really tired today, I've not slept well recently, I'm not sure why it just seems I'm keep waking through the night. I've tried milky drinks and warm baths, early nights, reading before I turn out the light all sorts but still I'm restless.Hopefully it is just a phase.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I rarely sleep well, but when I do its glorious! Actually, I remember only one night in the last 3 months where I have woken to the alarm, rather than 3, 4, 2, or 1 hour before it goes off.

After months of trying to sleep and clock watching I now NEVER allow myself to look at the clock. It helps. Psychologically if I look at the clock at 2am, then 3am, then 4am I am counting down the hours until I have to get up. If I am unsure what time it is I find it a lot easier to relax.

Maybe that will help hon?

Not sleeping is tiresome in itself. Stress and worry is tiring, its a never ending circle, but having the ability to NOT look at the time, I figure is a step closer to REFUSING to worry about stuff when we should be sleeping and getting rest.

Just my "thing" I do to help me sleep, but maybe it may help you sweetness.

Hugs
rosie
xxxx

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Thank you sweetness, it seems to be getting back online,
I was nervous about something undisclosed at that point and it seems to be sorted. (grins)

Hugs
Bridget
xxxx