Friday, July 27, 2007

Got an owie!

The weather was quite blustery this morning and as I loaded up the car the boot lid came down and hit me on the forehead :-(

I've already got a bruise formed, it's a good job I have a fringe!

So now I'm sat here listening to Olivia NJ's 'hopelessly devoted to you', Abba's 'one of us', Air Supply's 'all out of love' not to mention Damien Rice's 'cheer's darling' see what a bump on the head does to you?

I'm feeling guilty for my arseholes to the lot of em statement, in case something has indeed happened so just in case.

JB, Ik hou heel veel van je en mis je ontzettend

(hopefully I got the spelling right...I took it from an old text)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mind out for those inanimate objects

Anonymous said...

Hope your 'ead is okay now girly!

Thanks for the comment over on my patch.

Its good to regress musically..... ummm really good.....but if it becomes a habit Bridget I shall send over the Man in a white coat for you.

Cheers darling!

xxxx

Anonymous said...

Earth calling Bridget......

Update pleaseeeeeeee

xxxx