Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Snoozy

I was working in London today but it actually turned out to be quite a short day. I went to the gym, back to the office to finish work then home. For the second day running I came home, sat down for '5 minutes' and woke up half hour later.

I am really really tired at the minute. I'm waking up too early so by now I've had it!

Must be the early morning sunshine - or the seagulls that insist on screeching outside of my open bedroom window......

Still no word from Holland :(

5 comments:

staGGer said...

london? never been. My baby brother & wife & child live in islington

The Real Bridget Jones said...

They live in the posh part then? You'll have to come visit!

xxxx

Anonymous said...

I have been to London..... but not for a long while I was fortunate as my parents took me on a world trip for 14 months when I was younger, including Asia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Europe etc etc. I was home schooled for a whole year as we tripped around in a camper van and camped in Australia Square (in London). Funny thing was at the time Master use to frequent Australia Square and my older sister used to be in the bars around there...He could well have met her and never know! (He used to like the little blonde Aussie chicks!) And still does....grins

xxxx

Anonymous said...

I THOUGHT it was posh. Their place always looks like a hole in the photos but thats probably because its a family of three living in a flat the size of a stationwagon. I'd love to pop over, wednesday good for you? Whoops forgot, I'm on lates at the insurance company call centre all next week. Some other time then.

The Real Bridget Jones said...

and here was me free on Wednesday too!

Ooh Rosie - i would love to tour the world- maybe one day, starting with Oz?

xxxx