Sunday, July 01, 2007

Shrugs

Well, Coffee Man, as ever had other priorities crop up so he didn't visit. In all honesty I didn't expect him too. After all I do live 40 odd miles from him and that would involve him putting himself out. It would also take him too far away from his beloved friend.

On a more difficult personal note, instead of texts to the Dutchman bouncing back undelivered after three days, it bounced straight back yesterday. When I rang it the message declared that I had dialled an incorrect number. His phone is now out of service. He's not at home. I can only assume he is in Holland or dead.

I'm hurting pretty bad at this. I've been all 'oh whatever' about the situation. Very much if it's going to happen it will. And yes I know he has done this before but that doesn't make it any easier if in three months time he turns up again. I'm in bits with it all.

I can't get to grips with my uni assignment. It just reads really twee and not enough external references that I can get to fit despite having read tons for it.

What a totally shit weekend, and I know I have so much in my life to be thankful for. But, ... oh I don't know, I need to shake myself out of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewwwww what a bloody swine.... (thats if he is not dead) and I am talking about the dutchman (not coffee man - I will get to him) and of course he is not dead he is just being an arsehole...well perhaps he is in holland because he went to see his sick father and stayed longer than expected and his phone was cut off.... but he is still a swine for doing it to you again... hmph... as for the coffee man...he is a dick...

Hmph

Wrinkles nose

Bloody pigs...

Sorry for the spitting of venom....but its the mood I am in and they are on the receiving end...

Hugs girl
xxxx

The Real Bridget Jones said...

I haven't got to angry yet, I'm still stuck firmly in sad.

suppose I'd better get to work

hugs
Bridget
xxxx

Anonymous said...

stinky news, gotta tough it out though