Sunday, October 07, 2007

Update

Thngs are still going well. I'm settling in to E's routines and life seems strangely calm and placid.

I do have exams on Wednesday which I am approaching with trepidation but, I hate exams. If I fail it will not be from lack of study. At the moment things are in my brain. Whether they still will be when I sit down I don't know.

e has been encouraging me and being very supportive.

Work has been frantic with so much driving this week. Traffic has been horrendous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pleased its still going so well sweetness.

Do we get to find out more about "E"? As in....

Dark haired, long haired, blonde, redhead, freckles, dark skinned, asian, malaysian, european, height, six pack abs? Age, general position at work, educated, non educated, accent or no accent, travelled or not travelled, kids, ex wives, ummmmmm dare I ask about........nope not gonna as THATTTttttt (use your fitthy mind to fill in the blanks - grins) ummmmmmm what else? own house, or apartment, gardener or not green fingered, nice butt? Ummmm OH THE MOST IMPORTANT.....

Can HE cook????? make beds? oh IRONING?????? (second most important)....

Grins....more more more moreeeeeee BridgetttttTTttt.

Good luck with the exams and I just "know" you wont be back here before then!!!! Such a busy woman.... grins tsk tsk!

Hugs
rosie
xxxx