Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Examined

Well I completed my 2 exams today so fingers crossed I did ok. The results are due back in December just in time for Xmas!

E has been great dealing with my pre-exam stress out too. Even testing me on theories and models.

So what is E like, lovely? No I shouldn't say that, makes him sound very un dom like.

He is just under 6' tall (that's very tall compared to me!) He has lovely almost black hair with perhaps a few wispy grey bits creeping in (He blames me for them), he is 42 (single - just in case anyone was wondering - Rosie.....) he has broad broad shoulders and a tattoo on his upper right arm. His voice is to die for- very home counties English (think Hugh Grant?) and the deepest blue grey eyes. Piercing in fact.


He has been in the lifestyle for 15 years or so, so a lot more experienced than me, but because of that he is very gentle, persistent but gentle. Gradually bringing new experiences to me, not so quick that i run like a startled rabbit though.


All in all, life is still good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG.....Hugh Grant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG...... He's ok if He wears a christmas jumper made by His mother.....otherwise....BRIDGET>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>......cant we do Colin Firth......????

Slaps her forehead!!!!

Grins.

I wish you could see the smile on my face for you sweetness.

xxxx

Anonymous said...

Coughs....ahem???

Hope everything's okay darling.

Hugs and kisses

xxxx