Monday, September 24, 2007

Very lax indeed

As I have been reminded it has been 8 days since I last posted (that sounds like I am reliving my Catholic past doesn't it - 8 days since my last confession....)

It has been an extremely busy 8 days, in fact I could say that I have been somewhat tied up :)

So what has been happening? Revision mainly, working up to the exams in 2 weeks time, working hard at my main job, and getting to know E.

I feel like I have known him forever and ever, he seems to understand my every thought, fear and need. He is the first person I speak to in the morning and the last I speak to at night. When I go to the wardrobe to choose what to wear, my thoughts are what would he like to see me in. My usually hyper personality is calm. Things that would rile me leave me untouched.

Life is good.

3 comments:

justslave said...

...and it is as it should be between Master and slave...
girl is happy for you!

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Thank you so much for your comment. It is like coming home to a place of safety,

Bridget
-x-

Anonymous said...

Glad its all going well sweetness.

xxxx