Saturday, September 15, 2007

Busy day

I started early this morning and went to the gym. I came home and cracked on with my revision. I finished the last of the modules last night. So I have my revision plan all mapped out for what I need to do before the 10/10.

E came over for dinner last night, and we had a really lovely night, I cooked his favourite meal and dessert, he brought the wine with him and we sat and talked and played until about 2am. He had to go into work first thing so we left together.

I won't see him again until Monday as we both have things to do tomorrow. I have to write an essay of things i want to try and things that worry me and things that are strictly off limits before then. (Any suggestions on things to try would be gratefully received, I'm feeling very unimaginative today - too much economics study!!)

6 comments:

milla said...

What not to try! Unless something really creeps you out or makes you petrified, try it all! I have no idea what you've done, but i'll think of a list of my favourites and let you know! I'm so excited for you.

milla

milla said...

I'm so dumb for leaving that comment :P Don't try it all. I'm gonna think of some stuff and let you know :)

Sorry I just got excited!
milla

The Real Bridget Jones said...

That was so funny milla, you made me smile, are we related?

Hugs n stuff

Bridget
xxxx

milla said...

Probably! Foot in mouth girls of the world unite!
Hugs back sweetie.
milla

Anonymous said...

Wow some busy day......its lasted for 8 days?

Grins, hope you had a good weekend full of sex and debauchery!!!!

Hugs
rosie
xxxx

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Grins - has it been that long? Indeed it has though Rosie, I am one happy girl!

hugs n stuff
Bridget
xxxx