Sunday, September 09, 2007

Smiles - happy and sub again!!

Ok ok so it wasn't macrame! Shibari - macrame hey it's almost the same, isn't it?

I feel like I've come home with E. There has been so much discussion taking place to ensure it is right and we are finding out about each other, likes and dislikes, limits etc.

I'm having limits set and he has placed reminders for me of my training. It's going to be a slow process but it feels right.

We are going to Birmingham for BBB next month, the next one is next Sunday but prior engagements are not conducive.



In other news i have only one more workbook to do to complete module. Exams are starting to loom and I'm getting jumpy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home sweetness. I knew you werent making pot plant holders!!!!....smiles

Glad you are finally able to talk without jinxing anything...

Hugs

Oh...I am dying to know more....but will wait until its right.

xxxx
rosie

staGGer said...

Hey pot plant holders can be highly erotic!

milla said...

How did you meet him?

Tell us more!?@#>,!@

milla