Monday, September 03, 2007

Slowly slowly

He rang last night, we were on the phone for over 2 hours again. Our working lives are similar and although he is local to me, work takes him away for long periods.

He makes me laugh and provokes thoughts that have never entered my consciousness.

I have remained quiet until now as, well, you know my luck, I wanted to be sure. This is the first time I have knowingly entered into a D/s relationship. With discussion and decisions made, I feel nervous, a little scared, excited, a whole plethora of emotions. Is that normal?

He has been totally open with me, and it feels more contractual right now than emotional as he wants me to be sure. I always thought that there was something missing in my 'normal' relationships and I suppose now we will know.

Wish me luck....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!!!

And yes it is "normal".

xxxx

milla said...

Wow, awesome, good luck!

I'm sending good vibes over the sea.

milla

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Smiles, thank you both.

Hugs n stuff
Bridget
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Grins......silent....silent....must be good.....

xxxx