Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sexy Blogger



Hmmm, ok, well thank you for my award Rosie...and I've been trying to think for days what I have done to deserve it? ...

So, 5 reasons huh?

I am the most unsexy girl I know but here goes.

1) Apparently my voice can lure a man 5,500 miles, (yes!!!) and I've had clients ring just to talk to me because they love my voice and my laugh?

2) Erm....My eyes, although naturally greyish, flash green when aroused and are lovely? (This is so not sexy!)

3) My smile is impish and cheeky and holds promise of wild nights?

4) My deportment is correct and despite being short I can create a 'presence' in a room that has guys rushing to open doors. (Even when they get told off by their wives as they never do it for them..sorry K :0) )

5) And lastly, because He has claimed me for His own and He is gorgeous so i must have something right?

In common with Rupert, everyone i normally read has already completed this, so as i wouldn't get away with sending it to my not quite so open minded and BDSM friendly friends (who don't have a clue, of either this side or that i even blog) I shall pray forgiveness and leave it there.

Counting down the days until the American visits....did I mention that He's coming over? 10 days and counting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wholly cow!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 10 days...omg...its 9 now.... ok girl....calm.calm.calm.calm.... eyebrows plucking, eyelashes tinted, legs waxing, bikini line attended to, underarm hair, facial hair (but you dont have any), highlights, streaks, curls, straightening, clothes oh um...clothes...colour? skirts or jeans? shoes what about the shoes? stockings or a tan....or your lovely silky flesh....natural...yes natural... ummmm where to go? what to do? how long for? your place? gatwick or heathrow? Are you picking him up? driving back to your lovely seaside village? night somewhere? have you given out a number to a friend if you are meeting somewhere? safe meeting right?

OMG...DONT PANIC....

ugh oh... who's panicking? me? moi? noooo

DONT wax too early...DONT wax too late... timeing, timeing...omg... FOOD? are you cooking? remember "they" like orange cheese and sweet bread ... not our "normal" bread remember...."biscuits" are same as what "we" call muffins...but not "english muffins" the "other" muffins as in high muffins...think "muffin top"... remember "crackers" are "biscuits" and "thongs" are um "G-strings" or am I thinking Australian....gawd...no... I have it WRONG..."thongs" are "flip flops", but "flip flops" are sandels... ewww wrinkles nose...dont panic...nope...dont panic... just think "orange cheese and muffins" I mean biscuits...nope I mean crackers...

Ohlalaaaalallaaaalaaaaaaa I am SOOOOOOOOO excited...genuinely...as in really and truely and omg... waxing hon...waxing...not too early (dont want it to grow and have it not long enough to do again)...not too late (dont want red spots and a rash).. biscuits and orange cheese...

WTF am I on about..? you are probably as cute and calm as you always are...pffttt... scuttles off swingin` er hips...pffttt... whistles... pftt... yeah... I am calm...

Grins and hugs you TIGHT

xxxx

Anonymous said...

AND btw...BLOODY HELL...NO you DIDNT mention it...grrrrrr

xxxx