Monday, January 12, 2009

Mixed emotions

I saw some photos today of SR. The witch was also in the photos. She looked as chubby and (especially as they were at a party) looked as if no effort at all had been made. And no that's not me being bitchy. My hair assumes both a life and a personality of its own, yet if I am out with my man at a party it is tamed into submission. (Deliberate choice of words!) He has grown a double chin and a paunch too. He looked happy enough but even in photos where they were together he wasn't looking at her.
Am I just reading into these pics what I want to see? Probably....

You know, people are in your past for a reason, there is a damned good set of reasons he didn't make it into my future. When I am being logical, he has anger management issues and can be violent (uncontrolled anger is not good in a Dom) he was selfish. He cheated. He made his kids lie to me. (I am still great friends with one of them) My family hated him. He ruined my mother's birthday party that my sister held for her. He insulted their guests. So, why the hell do I still think of him?

I am so very cross with myself!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you still love him, but still, if it's dangerous for you to be with him...You really have no rational choice except to leave to protect yourself.

Anonymous said...

We always remember and fantasise about what we imagine we "thought" we had or could have had.

You didnt have it with him hon, you just think you could have. Thats why.

xxxx

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Yes, I guess you are both still right.I go for weeks, in some instances a couple of months and nothing, everything is on a level and calm and then, something happens and it just jolts me back to where I was. I really do get cross with myself for it too.
Maybe I should just burn his effigy as a symbolic closure....well it is cold over here, I could use the heat....

milla said...

I'll tell you what...

In general.... guys suck :D and it's dumb that they stick in our minds so much.

But they do. Don't be angry at yourself!

Poopy poop.

(silly mood)

xx milla

milla said...

Oh and also I think it's EXACTLY like rosie said, we miss what we think or thought we had. Often in our logical minds we know it's not right.

Anonymous said...

Just sticking my head in.....

Yeah.... yeah lil mil... yep...

Nods knowingly.

But us girls dont really get on with Mr Logic do we?

xxxx

Anonymous said...

PS.... Hell I wish my bottom still looked like this pic....Even though its not the BEST looking butt in the world...duh... I am going through a real "need a bottom in about 3 weeks moment".

~sigh~

Mr Logic tells me it cant be done, Ms Rosie Reality tells me it can...

Am I confused?

Chuckles

xxxx

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Mr Logic... I think I met him once but decided he wasn't for me.Life is so much more exciting when you let the irrational painful and obscure thought processes in.
But this is part 10 of let's close the door and move on!
One day....
Thanks girls, hugs
Bridget
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Is Part 10 similar to the 12 days of Christmas?

Smiles
xxxx

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Yes rosie, I'm just roasting the partridges now :D

Bridget
xxxx

Indi said...

Yes I agree with anonymous~ Protect yourself, hard though it might be to leave, tis better that you bein used or dumped, as I was last week. Life's a bitch some times!!