Sunday, January 18, 2009

Here we go again....wish me luck

Ok, let's get back on the horse, I'm going on a date tonight. We've been texting and talking on the phone for a week, he seems to have the same sense of humour as me. He's local. Good job, well educated (I really missed that with the last one - no verbal sparring or discussions on the big things in the world) and................younger than me....and a tri-athlete. Oh shit! So, what is he going to see in the older woman with more than a few spare pounds on her?

Ah well, nothing ventured nothing gained!

If nothing else we can hold a good conversation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its Monday......

Just reminding you!

I will be at the post office on Thursday.

xxxx

milla said...

Good luck! May he be one of good conversation, happy times and good...*ahem*, won't look ahead that far yet.

xx

milla said...

:O Post office? Where's my letter!

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Oh my goodness...what should I be doing on Monday...oh......what have i forgotten? eeeeek!

And thank you milla, much appreciated!

Hugs to both
Bridget
xxxx