Wednesday, September 23, 2009

End of a beautiful summer

All good things come to an end, and it was good. Undeniably good.

The time we spent together will remain forever in my heart. But it was not meant to last. Time and distance made it impossible. Our lives are too disparate. Although a 7 hour time difference should not make a difference, His working schedule and mine cut into available time too much. I was unable to cope with the separation. I need His presence.

Here, tangible, I need to feel His warmth and His arms. His voice close to my ears. His love in my heart.

So with sadness we have parted, with love and fond memories. I hope He finds His one, He hopes I find mine.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was hoping if I left a little while I would see another post saying it was all back on.

I am glad you embrace your experience, so sad that it did not work out how you wished it would (and how I wished it would).

Thinking of you, and have been thinking of you since you wrote this entry (I just hoped....).

Love and hugs my sweet. I am only a text away. I do know how you are feeling, but have strength lil one.

xxx

The Real Bridget Jones said...

thank you honey, no, it was not to be, still sad but ok.

Day by day by day....


Hugs
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Everything okay sweetness?

xxxx

The Real Bridget Jones said...

yes I am just getting on with life, how are things with you?

xxx

Anonymous said...

I am good sweetheart, its coming into summer here, the sun is out and the roses are beautiful.

xxxx

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR DARLING, HOPE YOU ARE OKAY AND THAT 2010 BRINGS ALL YOU DREAM OF.

XXXX

Anonymous said...

Just checking in xxxx

Anonymous said...

Muahhhhh

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you darling... you know

xxxx

Anonymous said...

xxxx

r

xxxx

smiles xxxxx

nagesahmmns said...

its nice

Ajazgames said...

I’m loving everything about this post!They all look so beautiful.I’m in love with your style!

New escape games
escape games